Adjustable lanyard for work positioning
The GRILLON adjustable lanyard is used to make work positioning systems, to complement a fall-arrest system. Its length can be very easily and precisely adjusted as necessary for comfortable positioning at the workstation. Depending on the configuration, it can be used in single or double mode. It is certified to North American, European and Russian standards.
- Easy to use: the fine adjustment system allows length to be precisely adjusted for comfortable positioning at a work station
- double mode (on the harness side attachment points) when the user works with weight on his/her feet. This type of attachment ensures better load distribution on the belt. Length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam
- single mode, on the harness ventral attachment point, when the anchor is located above the user, so that the load is comfortably distributed between the belt and leg loops. Length is adjusted by operating the handle, while holding the free end of the lanyard
- Sewn terminations on both ends with plastic sheath to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion
- Protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive contact and enhances rope glide. This protection can be removed for single mode use, to bring the user closer to the anchor
- Available in seven lengths: 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15 and 20 m. Lanyard length is immediately identified by a color-coded label at the connector end
- Available in two colors: white/yellow and black
- Replacement ropes available
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11, CE EN 358, CE EN 12841 type C, EAC
Looking for something else?
We process all equipment requests through our online store. If an item you need is not currently listed online or is marked as "low inventory" or "out of stock", please add an order note in the "Order Special Instructions" field at check out and we will look into sourcing the equipment for you. If you only have a custom request, please contact us.