Petzl JAG Rescue Kit - 30 meters
Reversible rescue kit with JAG SYSTEM haul kit and I’D EVAC descender
The JAG RESCUE KIT is a ready-to-use reversible rescue kit designed to easily pick-off and lower a victim. It contains a JAG SYSTEM haul kit, a RING OPEN gated ring, an I’D EVAC descender with integrated brake, a CONNEXION FIXE 150 cm anchor strap, a BUCKET bag, and an AXIS 11 mm rope with two sewn terminations. Available in 30 m length.
- Designed to easily pick-off and lower a victim:
- Pick-off with the JAG SYSTEM haul kit, which has a 4:1 mechanical advantage and excellent sheave efficiency, allowing user effort to be divided by 4 when raising a victim in order to release them
- Evacuation with the I’D EVAC descender, with a handle that is specially designed to easily lower a victim, and an anti-panic function that activates if the user pulls too hard on the handle, which brakes and stops the descent automatically
- Always ready to use for quick response:
- JAG SYSTEM equipped with flexible cover that reduces risk of tangling
- Rope is pre-installed in the closed brake, which is integrated in the descender to better control the descent and to provide a constant redirect
- BUCKET bag for transporting the kit
- Kit comes loaded and ready to use
- Available in three rope length versions: 30, 60, and 120 meters
- Rescue kit contents:
- A JAG SYSTEM haul kit
- A RING OPEN gated ring
- An I’D EVAC descender
- An AXIS 11 mm rope with two sewn terminations
- A CONNEXION FIXE 150 cm anchor strap
- A BUCKET 30-liter bag for the 30 meter kit
- Working load limit: 250 kg
- Material(s): Aluminum, steel, nylon, polyurethane, polyester
Looking for something else?
We process all equipment requests through our online store. If an item you need is not currently listed online, please add an order note in the "Order Special Instructions" field at check out and we will look into sourcing the equipment for you. If you only have a custom request, please contact us.