*This item is not kept as stock and is subject to availability from the manufacturer at the time of your order request.
Comfortable evacuation triangle with shoulder straps
The PITAGOR evacuation triangle is designed for rescue operations and cable lift evacuations. The ergonomic shape of the seat and the presence of shoulder straps makes suspension more comfortable than with a classic evacuation triangle. Color-coding differentiates the back and seat, as well as the closure system, making it easier to put on the evacuee. The high-strength TPU tarp material allows regular to intensive use.
- Ergonomic and comfortable:
- Ergonomic shape allows the evacuee to easily sit in the triangle and makes suspension more comfortable than with a classic evacuation triangle
- Comfort handles allow the evacuee to correctly sit in the triangle
- Shoulder straps allow the triangle to remain on the evacuee and keep them upright
- DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles allows it to be adjusted to a child (weighing more than 15 kg) and an adult (weighing up to 150 kg)
- Possible to connect a tag line at the rear in order to orient the evacuee when arriving at the ground
- Reflective strips on the back make it easier to use at night
- Easy to put on:
- Color-coding to differentiate the back (yellow) and the seat (black), for quick donning
- Close by connecting three metal D-rings at the same time
- Excellent durability for regular to intensive use:
- High-strength TPU (PVC-free) tarp material for regular to intensive use; it is resistant to UV exposure (doesn’t fade), to oil, grease and high and low temperatures, chlorine-free (no odor), and recyclable
- Weight: 1300 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 1497, EN 1498 type B, EASA CM-CS-005
- Material(s): TPU (PVC-free), polyester, steel
Looking for something else?
We process all equipment requests through our online store. If an item you need is not currently listed online or is marked as "low inventory" or "out of stock", please add an order note in the "Order Special Instructions" field at check out and we will look into sourcing the equipment for you. If you only have a custom request, please contact us.