Petzl Swan Freefall Steel Full Body/Participant Harness w/ Dorsal Option
*This item is not kept as stock and is subject to availability from the manufacturer at the time of your order request.
Durable, easy-to-use full-body harness with dorsal attachment point for adventure parks and aerial leaps.
SWAN® FREEFALL STEEL is a full-body harness designed for adventure parks. The straps are color-coded to make donning easier. The raised position of the connection point limits the risk of the client flipping. It also has a dorsal attachment point for belaying special adventure park activities such as freefall. Its durability makes for easy maintenance and extended product life. It comes in a single size and has identification areas to simplify equipment inventory management.
- Easy-to-use full-body harness designed for adventure parks:
- Right/left color coding makes it easier to give donning instructions to clients
- Self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Excellent grip on webbing ends makes it easy to adjust, even with gloves
- Features that support the client throughout the activity:
- Wide ventral attachment point is color-coded green, making it easier to install the JOKO or AVENTEX lanyards and allowing for a quick visual check; the raised position of the attachment point limits the risk of the client flipping (1)
- Dorsal attachment point for belaying special adventure park activities such as freefall
- Anatomical design is close-fitting yet allows optimal freedom of movement
- Two side equipment loops make it easy to carry lanyard connectors
- Excellent durability for easy maintenance and extended product life:
- Durable metal attachment point
- Webbing designed for intensive use and smooth adjustment
- Easy equipment management for monitor and operator:
- Single size, adapts to most body types
- Marking area on the outside of the harness for easy identification when stored
- Identification panel on the harness to track the equipment throughout its lifespan
- Easy to clean
- Accessories to adapt the harness according to need:
- Leg loop foam for greater comfort when hanging for long periods of time
- CARITRAC stowing accessory to easily stow TRAC trolleys
- Available individually or in packs of five
(1) This attachment point is not designed to be used in situations where the user may experience an inverted (head down) free fall.
- Material(s): Polyester webbing, aluminum attachment point, steel buckles, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type A, CE EN 361, UKCA, UIAA
- Weight per unit: 1325 g
- Waist belt: <120 cm
- Leg loops: <75 cm
- Stature: <200 cm
Looking for something else?
We process all equipment requests through our online store. If an item you need is not currently listed online or is marked as "low inventory" or "out of stock", please add an order note in the "Order Special Instructions" field at check out and we will look into sourcing the equipment for you. If you only have a custom request, please contact us.