Pro Traxion Progress Capture Pulley
The PRO TRAXION progress capture pulley was designed to allow rope installation while the pulley is connected to the anchor. With its large diameter sheave and great efficiency, it is particularly appropriate for hauling heavy loads. The side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use.
- Loss-resistant pulley:
- allows a rope to be installed when the pulley is connected to the anchor
- Well suited for hauling heavy loads:
- large diameter aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use
- lower connection point for creating different types of hauling systems
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions: frozen or dirty ropes...
- may be used as simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
- Weight: 265 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 8 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 38 mm
- Working load: 2 x 2,5 = 5 kN
- Breaking strength: 2 x 11 = 22 kN
- Working load as progress capture pulley: 2,5 kN
- Breaking strength as progress capture pulley: 4 kN
- Efficiency: 95 %
Looking for something else?
We process all equipment requests through our online store. If an item you need is not currently listed online, please add an order note in the "Order Special Instructions" field at check out and we will look into sourcing the equipment for you. If you only have a custom request, please contact us.