Singing Rock Technic Steel Speed ANSI Full Body Harness
Fully adjustable full body harness for rope access, work positioning and fall arrest with speed buckles and steel components.
- front large attachment point for attaching descender or work positioning devices (EN 813, EN 358)
- steel side positioning points according to EN 358 with position adjustment are placed symmetrically and do not interfere at work
- front and rear attachment points for fall arrest (EN 361)
- rear attachment point does not interfere with carrying a backpack or breathing apparatus
- attachment of the Cam Clean chest ascender by a maillon and the STRAP FOR CAM CLEAN
- 2 braided gear loops with a bearing capacity of 5 kg
- additional slots on the waist belt allow you to safely hang expensive equipment (chainsaw, drill...)
- corrosion resistance of the steel components is tested by spraying in a salt chamber for 48 hours
- Weight: 2045g/72oz
- Max rated load: 150kg
- NFPA 1983 Class III, ANSI Z359.11, EN 358, EN 361, EN 813, CE 1019
Looking for something else?
We process all equipment requests through our online store. If an item you need is not currently listed online or is marked as "low inventory" or "out of stock", please add an order note in the "Order Special Instructions" field at check out and we will look into sourcing the equipment for you. If you only have a custom request, please contact us.